The homemade AIP compliant Pork Egg Rolls are wrapped in our Original Flavor Coconut Wraps and lightly fried for a nice crunchy savory bite.
Makes: 8 Dumplings, Multiply the recipe as needed
Recipe Created by AIP NutritionIngredients:
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- Salt, to season
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 AIP compliant coconut wraps, Original flavor Coconut Wraps
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- In a skillet or frying pan, warm the olive oil over medium-high heat. Toast the garlic until browned, about 1 minute.
- Add the ground pork, season with salt, and saute until almost done. Add the coconut aminos and continue sauteeing until the pork is completely cooked through. Set filling aside.
- Cut each coconut wrap into four equal sized pieces, resulting in 8 dumpling wrappers.
- Place 1 tbsp of filling at the corner of each wrapper, fold the corner over the filling, tuck in the sides, and continue rolling. Seal the dumpling with a little bit of water if needed.
- Reheat a skillet to medium. Toast the dumplings on each side for 30 seconds to 1 minute, MAX. Be mindful to watch these carefully as the coconut wraps toast VERY quickly on the stovetop. Top with green onion and serve.
- *Optional: you can toast some additional minced garlic and spread over each of the dumplings if desired.
For more AIP Compliant Recipes and information about Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) Follow the link!