Milk and Cereal Breakfast Bars
Our NUCO Coconut Crunch Cereal and milk bars is the perfect duo for an energizing grain-free breakfast! A healthy alternative to packaged bars, Milk and Breakfast Bars are easy to make and can be eaten on the go or as perfect after school snack for the kiddos!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Ingredients: Makes (5) Servings
- 1 ¼ cups of Coconut Crunch cereal
- 2 cups of vanilla greek yogurt (skim or whole milk yogurt)
- 1 Tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
- ½ Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Parchment paper
- Mix honey/maple syrup and vanilla extract with the yogurt.
- Place the parchment in the pan so the bars will not be extremely hard to remove.
- Spread the yogurt onto the bottom of the loaf pan covering the bottom evenly
- Pour the NUCO Coconut Crunch cereal onto the yogurt. Use a spoon to press the cereal into the yogurt so it will freeze together.
- Place in the freezer for 4 to 8 hours or until frozen solid.
- Lift up the sides of the parchment paper to remove the bar from the parchment paper. Place on a cutting board. Cut the bars widthwise. Enjoy!