Asparagus Quinoa Spring Roll Coconut Wrap
Low Carb | 70 Calories | 4 Net Carbs | Organic Coconut Wraps | NUCO Coconut Wraps | Organic Original Coconut Wraps | Paleo | Vegan | Grain Free
Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 15 min
Spring Roll Ingredients:
- 2 Organic Original Coconut Wraps
- 1 Cup white quinoa, cooked
- 6-8 steamed asparagus
- 4 Romaine Lettuce Leaves
Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Organic Chili GInger Coconut Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
- 2 Tablespoons warm water
- 1 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- Splash of sesame oil
- Place 2 romaine lettuce leaves in the center of the coconut wrap and top with 2 spoonfuls of quinoa, and 3 - 4 pieces of asparagus. Fold the bottom towards the center and the fold the sides of the wrap towards the center. Roll the wrapper until it resemble a spring roll! Repeat for the second coconut wrap.
- Mix together the PB2 with the warm water until combined. Pour in soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili ginger coconut vinegar, then whisk together until combined.
- Serve with the peanut dipping sauce. Enjoy!