NUCO Vegan Mayo | Vegan Mayo | Avocado & Coconut Oil Mayo | Egg Free | Soy Free | Gluten Free | Grain Free | Vegan Recipe | MCT Oil | Lemon Herb Coconut Oil
This fresh summer veggie chickpea pasta salad is a great way to use up all of those vegetables from the garden. For this recipe we made a creamy Basil Vegan Mayo and combined our Lemon Herb Coconut Oil for a tangy flavor. This simple vegan basil mayo is delicious on just about anything!
- 8oz Banza Chickpea pasta
- 2 whole Zucchini, Cut Into Small Wedges Or Diced.
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 10 to 15 basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoon NUCO Lemon Herb Coconut Oil
- 1 cup NUCO Vegan MAYO
- Add 2 cups of Banza Chickpea pasta to boiling water in a pot, and reduce heat to create a low boil.Cook for 4-6 minutes until al dente texture.
- In a food processor, add your basil eaves, Vegan Mayo, and Lemon Herb Coconut Oil and mix until the consistency is smooth.
- Once you pasta is cooke drain and immediately rinse pasta under running lukewarm water.
- Combine your chopped zucchini, shallots, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, and basil vegan mayo and gently mix everything together.
- Cover, and refrigerate until serving. Serve cold!
**Disclaimer: In our pursuit of providing a quality and consistent product, there was a slight change to the formulation, which requires the product to be refrigerated. As a result, we are no longer selling the MAYO online and is only available in select stores. Please visit our store locator here to find a store near you.