Low Carb | 70 Calories | 4 Net Carbs | Organic Coconut Wraps | NUCO Coconut Wraps | Organic Moringa Coconut Wraps | Paleo | Vegan | Grain Free
In this classic egg salad wrap we used our Organic Moringa Coconut Wrap. It adds a nice sweet leafy taste to with the egg salad mix and spinach.
Prep Time: 15 min / Cook Time : 15 min / Total Time: 15 min
- 2 NUCO Organic & Non-Gmo Coconut Wrap – Moringa Flavor
- 1/2 Cup of NUCO Coconut Vegan Mayo (made with Avocado & Coconut Oil)
- 8 Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 1 Cup of Baby Spinach, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Celery, Chopped
- 2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tsp Hot Pepper Sauce
- A Dash of Salt and Freshly Ground Black Peppers
- A Dash of Paprika
- Boil 8 Eggs until hard boiled, then peel eggs.
- Coarsely mash hard-boiled eggs.
- In a medium-sized bowl, Add Eggs, 1/2 cup NUCO Coconut Vegan Mayo, 2 tablespoons chopped celery, and two (2) teaspoons Dijon Mustard.
- Add a few dashes of Hot Pepper Sauce (to taste).
- Add a Dash of Paprika, then Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir mixture.
- Spread a layer of Egg Salad over your prepped Coconut Wrap and garnish with chopped Spinach.
- Wrap it up and enjoy!