CocoCrunch Frozen Banana Cereal Pops
Looking for a healthy sweet treat to give your kids during the hot summer days that aren’t packed with added sugar and grains? Give these CocoCrunch Frozen Banana Cereal Pops a try! They are quick to make and fun for the kids as well! Just roll the banana pops in our NUCO Coconut Crunch cereal and freeze for a quick and easy healthy snack.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Ingredients: Makes (5) Servings
- 2 cups NUCO Coconut Crunch cereal
- ¾ cup self-hardening chocolate syrup
- 5 peeled small bananas or 6 halved big bananas
- 5 wooden popsicle sticks
- Place the chocolate syrup in a shallow bowl and NUCO Coconut Crunch cereal in a small plate.
- Insert bananas through each popsicle stick.
- Dip bananas in the chocolate syrup, then immediately roll in NUCO Coconut Crunch cereal before the chocolate syrup hardens.
- Transfer to waxed paper-lined baking sheets then freeze. Enjoy!