CocoCrunch S’mores Treats
A classic treat with a healthy twist! This CocoCrunch S’mores Treat can take you back to your favorite campfire memories! Alongside the classic s’mores ingredients, add a coconut grain-free twist to traditional granola and add our NUCO Coconut Crunch Cereal.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Ingredients: Makes (4) Servings
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 6 cups NUCO Coconut Crunch cereal
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 5 Tablespoons raw almond butter
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place miniature chocolate chips in the freezer and prepare the rest of the recipe.
- Place aluminum foil in the pan, and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spray a large bowl with nonstick cooking spray, and pour the NUCO Coconut Crunch cereal and 1 cup of miniature marshmallows.
- Combine the butter and the remaining package of miniature marshmallows in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave together for 1 minute and stir.Continue to microwave in short 10-second bursts, stirring after every interval, until the marshmallows and butter are completely smooth.
- Stir the salt and vanilla extract.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal mixture in the large bowl, and stir until the cereal is coated.
- Add the frozen chocolate chips and stir briefly to avoid melting.
- Scrape mixture into the pan and press it into an even layer. Freeze.
- To serve, cut into servable squares and enjoy.