This Creamy Coconut Lemon Dressing recipe is one for the books! We used our Vegan Mayo to make this creamy dressing that is the perfect addition to any garden salad or fresh veggies! And it's SO easy to make with only 5 ingredients!
- 1-1/2 cups NUCO vegan coconut avocado oil mayo
- 2/3 cup Almond whipped cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a blender, combine the NUCO vegan coconut avocado oil mayo, whipped cream, onions, parsley, anchovy if desired, chives and lemon juice; cover and process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.