Creamy Coconut Greek Yogurt dressing is a rich and delicious healthy salad dressing made lighter with Greek yogurt. This easy gluten-free salad dressing recipe can be made in a couple minutes with only five ingredients!
- 2 tablespoons NUCO original coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons NUCO coconut garlic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pour the NUCO coconut garlic vinegar into a small bowl and add the yogurt. Drizzle in the NUCO original coconut oil in a steady stream while whisking until the mixture is fully incorporated. Season with the salt and pepper and whisk to combine.