Low Carb | 70 Calories | 4 Net Carbs | Organic Coconut Wraps | NUCO Coconut Wraps | Organic Turmeric Coconut Wraps | Paleo | Vegan | Grain Free
We wrapped asparagus, quinoa, and mushroom in our Organic Turmeric Coconut Wrap with a side of our NUCO Balsamic Vinegar as a dipping sauce.
Prep time: 10 min / Cook time: 25 min / Total time: 35 min
Ingredients: Makes (2) Servings
- 1 Organic Coconut Wrap – Your choice of flavor
- 1 Cup quinoa
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Pound cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 Bunch thin asparagus spears, trimmed
- 5 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tsp minced fresh ginger root
- 1 Tbsp Low sodium soy sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Wash asparagus and mushrooms well before cooking.
- On a separate plate place your organic coconut wrap and set aside for later.
- In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook quinoa according to package instructions; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, asparagus, low-sodium soy sauce, garlic and ginger, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are tender, about 3-4 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Once finished, add a nice layer of quinoa to one side of your prepared wrap. Then add the mushrooms and asparagus on top.
- Roll up your coconut wrap and enjoy!