Mango Mummy Wraps
Low Carb | 70 Calories | 4 Net Carbs | Organic Coconut Wraps | NUCO Coconut Wraps | Organic Original Coconut Wraps | Paleo | Vegan | Grain Free
These Mango Mummies will give your kids a fun and healthy snack during the day or for school. In this recipe we used our NUCO Organic Coconut Wraps - Original Flavor. This recipe would also taste great with our Cinnamon Flavor Coconut Wraps!
Prep Time: 10 min / Cook Time: 10 min / Total Time: 20 min
Ingredients: Makes (2) Servings
- 2 NUCO Coconut Wraps - Original Flavor
- Whipped Cream Cheese or Greek Yogurt - Vegan version
- Chocolate Chips for the eyes
- 1 Mango for the body
- Grab your NUCO Coconut Wrap and clean pair of scissors and begin to cut from one side of the wrap towards the middle. (Follow image directions below) Cut about 6 strands.
- With your coconut wrap laying flat, spread a thin layer of your greek yogurt or whipped cream cheese down the middle. Then place two mags slices on top of the spread.
- To begin mummifying fold the bottom part of the wrap on top of the mango and fold each wrap slice into the middle of the wrap. Once you reach the top of the wrap, fold the top part of the on to the mango and fold in the last wrap slices into the middle. Stick a toothpick to hold the flaps together and dab a little water on the rest of the slices for a firmer hold.
- Voila! Serve immediately and enjoy!