Go ahead and slather as much mayo as you want on these Mexican street corns! With our coconut and avocado vegan mayo you wont have to feel guilty while eating anymore.
Prep 10mins / Cook Time 35 / Total Time 45 Mins
- 2 Ears of Corn
- 2 tablespoons of NUCO Coconut Vegan Mayo
- 2 tablespoon of NUCO Liquid Coconut Oil
- ¼ Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup of Cotija Cheese, Crumbled
- 2 Tablespoon of Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Teaspoon of Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1 lime Quartered
- 2 teaspoons of butter
Let’s Get Cooking!
Boil both ears of corn with the husk inside a large pot for about 30 min.
After they are fork tender, shuck the corn, and rub NUCO Liquid Coconut Oil on both ears of corn.
Lightly toast they over your stove flame or on a pan. (5 min)
Rub butter and mayo on both ears of corn with a brush.
Sprinkle your Garlic Powder, Chili Powder, and Cotija Cheese
Add lime for extra flavor