Low Carb | 70 Calories | 4 Net Carbs | Organic Coconut Wraps | NUCO Coconut Wraps | Organic Moringa Coconut Wraps | Paleo | Vegan | Grain Free
Ready to add some flavor and color in your next coconut wrap meal? Try this tasty rasta mushroom quinoa wrap made with our Moringa Coconut Wrap. This wrap adds a nice leafy flavor to this recipe and is packed with antioxidants!
Prep Time: 10 min / Cook Time: 25 min / Total Time: 35 - 40 min
Ingredients: Makes (1) Wrap
- 1 Moringa Coconut Wrap
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Liquid Premium Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup of White Quinoa
- 1/2 Cup of Organic Portabello Mushroon - Sliced
- Green, Red, & Yellow Bell Peppers - Sliced
- Add one cup of quinoa with two cups of water in a pot and bring to a boil. Takes about 15 minutes to fully cook.
- Slice your bell peppers and portobello mushroom in long pieces.
- In your frying pan add one tablespoon of garlic liquid premium coconut oil to your mushroom and bell peppers and stir fry until they are soft. Place to the side for later placement.
- Now that everything is cooked you can begin filling your Moringa Wrap!
- Spread a small layer of quinoa in the middle of your wrap and place your mushroom and bell peppers on top.
- Wrap it all together and enjoy!