NUCO Vegan Mayo | Vegan Mayo | Avocado & Coconut Oil Mayo | Egg Free | Soy Free | Gluten Free
If Autumn weather had a taste, this would be it. Our Fall Slaw is loaded with fruits and vegetables and topped with a seriously delicious NUCO Coconut Vinegar and NUCO Vegan Mayo dressing that brings the whole thing together. Despite what the name suggests, you can make this recipe throughout the winter months.
Fall Slaw Ingredients:
- 1 cup - Brussels sprouts
- 1 1/2 cup - Red cabbage
- 1 large apple
- 1/3 cup - Shallots
- 1/3 cup - Walnuts
- A pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup - NUCO Mayo
- 1 tablespoon - NUCO original vinegar
- 1 tablespoon - NUCO coconut syrup
- 1 tablespoon - NUCO lemon herb oil
- Lemon Juice
- Prepare all veggies and add to a bowl. A food processor with a grating attachment would work brilliantly. Otherwise, a sharp knife and some patience will have to do!
- Add the NUCO vinegars, NUCO vegan mayo, and lemon juice to a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly blended. Adjust seasonings as needed.
- Add dressing to veggies and toss to coat. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving, preferably 2-3 hours or up to overnight.
- Store in the fridge covered for a few days until ready to eat, and toss before serving.