NUCO Keto Italian Sub Roll-Ups - Cassava Coconut Wraps
Low Carb | 70 Calories | 4 Net Carbs | Organic Coconut Wraps | NUCO Coconut Cassava Wraps | Organic Cassava Coconut Wraps | Paleo | Vegan | Grain Free | Cassava Wrap | Cassava
With the addition of keto in our lives, finding foods that are high in fat, moderate in protein, and low in carbs has been made easier with our coconut wraps! Now your favorite deli sub sandwich can be quickly recreated as a gluten free version with our Coconut Cassava Wraps. Loaded with salami, bell peppers, provolone, and served with our very own NUCO Italian vinaigrette - these wraps are perfect for a kept lunch!
- 4 Slices Genoa Salami
- 4 Slices Mortadella
- 4 Slices Sopressata
- 4 Slices Pepperoni
- 4 Slices Provolone (omit for dairy-free option)
- NUCO Vegan Mayo
- NUCO Cassava Coconut Wrap - cut in half
- Shredded Red Cabbage
- Banana peppers
Italian Dressing Ingredients:
- NUCO Original Coconut Oil
- NUCO Organic Coconut Vinegar - Classic Flavor
- Italian Seasoning
- Layer the meat slices from largest to smallest.
- Spread a thin layer of NUCO Vegan Mayo on the stack, making sure to leave space at the top of the largest piece to keep it from squishing out when you roll them up.
- Add a slice of provolone on top of NUCO Mayo, about halfway from the top.
- Add a small handful of red cabbage and add a few banana peppers on top.
- Have the toothpicks nearby and ready to grab. Starting from the bottom of the cheese, gently (but as tightly as possible roll the stack, pushing in any fillings that find their way out.
- When you get to the end, secure the outer meat edges with a toothpick.
- To serve, pour 2-parts NUCO Coconut Oil and 1-part NUCO Coconut Vinegar into a small dipping ramekin. Sprinkle some Italian seasoning on top. Dip the roll-ups in the oil/vinegar and enjoy!