Pasta with Garlic Mushroom - Garlic PCO
NUCO Coconut Oil | MCT Oil | Garlic Coconut Oil | Organic Coconut Oil | Coconut Oil | Garlic
We made a NUCO twist to this classic - and very simple - pasta dish! Use our garlic infused coconut oil to sauté your mushrooms and add it to your cooked pasta. This rich, yet light, pasta dish is done in under 30 minutes and packs a garlic punch!
- 1/3 cup NUCO garlic coconut oil
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup fresh mushroom
- 2 to 3 teaspoon parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 to ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté garlic in NUCO garlic coconut oil. Stir in the mushrooms, parsley, garlic salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes. Drain spaghetti; place in a serving bowl. Pour sauce over pasta; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.