Coconut Balsamic Vinaigrette over roasted Brussel Sprouts is the perfect appetizer or side dish to your favorite meal of the day. This dressing is also great on roasted carrots and salads.
Prep Time: 15 min / Cook Time: 30 – 45 min / Total Time: 50 min
Ingredients: Makes (2-4) servings
- 2 Tbsp NUCO Premium Coconut Oil
- 1 Lb Brussel sprouts
- ½ Cup of dried cranberries
- ½ Tsp salt
- ¼ Tsp black pepper
- ¼ Cup NUCO Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tsp honey
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix the Brussels sprouts in a bowl with the coconut oil, cranberries, salt, and pepper.
- Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes. Roast until it is crisp on the outside and tender on the inside
- Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly
- Mix the balsamic vinegar in a bowl with the honey, salt, and pepper until smooth. Drizzle over roasted Brussel sprouts or pour in a small sauce bowl for dipping!