Low Carb | Coconut Wraps | NUCO Coconut Wraps | Organic Coconut Wraps | NUCO Coconut Cereal | Coconut Crunch | NUCO Original Coconut Wraps
These Strawberry Mango Crunch Fruit Tacos were a huge hit at the Vegan Street Fair - 2018! Our Original Coconut Wraps are great for both savory and sweet meals, especially with fresh sliced fruit. The Kite Hill Cream Cheese Style Spread helps hold all the filling together and adds a nice creamy almond flavor to the mix!
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Total Time: 25 min
- 1 Organic Coconut Wrap - Original Flavor
- Strawberries - Sliced
- Mago - Sliced
- Cinnamon Powder - Optional
- NUCO Coconut Crunch - Grain Free Coconut Cereal
- Kite Hill PLAIN CREAM CHEESE STYLE SPREAD
1. Cut up your choice of fruit. While this recipe calls for strawberries and mango you can substitute whatever fruit you'd like.
2. Cut your Organic Coconut Wrap in four small pieces. In this recipe we used Original flavor coconut wraps.
3. Add your Kite Hill cream cheese style spread or greek yoghurt to each coconut wrap piece.
4. Add fruit and sprinkle on some Coconut Crunch - coconut cereal.
5. Lastly lightly dust the fruit tacos with cinnamon powder and Voila.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!