Tuna Salad Sandwich with NUCO Vegan MAYO
NUCO Vegan Mayo | Vegan Mayo | Avocado & Coconut Oil Mayo | Egg Free | Soy Free | Gluten Free
Savory, fresh and delicious, this nutritious tuna salad sandwich is packed with protein and goes a little lighter on the mayo! Filled with green crunchy bell pepper, a handful of other tasty add-ins, and mixed with our NUCO Vegan Mayo that brings it all together with a smooth tangy taste. No matter how you mix it, making tuna salad at home is one of the easiest, most satisfying meals you can whip up.
- 2 cans of skipjack wild tuna
- 1 green bell pepper
- Half of a large red onion
- 1 large tomato
- 2 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2 tablespoon sweet relish
- 1/2 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup - NUCO Vegan Mayo
- Once you’ve opened the can of tuna, drain the brine away. You can do this by removing the lid and holding it over the sink to drain.
- Next, add the tuna to a bowl.
- Stir in the rest of your ingredients: NUCO vegan mayo, parsley, onion, sweet pickle relish, brown mustard, green bell pepper, and lemon juice.
- Mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grab two slices of your wholegrain wheat bread and layer your sliced tomato and lettuce leaves.
- With a spoon scoop out your desired amount of tuna salad and place it in between the two slices of bread and enjoy!
**Disclaimer: In our pursuit of providing a quality and consistent product, there was a slight change to the formulation, which requires the product to be refrigerated. As a result, we are no longer selling the MAYO online and is only available in select stores. Please visit our store locator here to find a store near you.