Turmeric Coconut Wrap Shrimp Tacos
Low Carb | 70 Calories | 4 Net Carbs | Organic Coconut Wraps | NUCO Coconut Wraps | Organic Turmeric Coconut Wraps | Paleo | Vegan | Grain Free
Spice up your meals with turmeric while also reaping the health benefits of this healing spice. Slaw shrimp tacos is a great recipe to introduce you to turmeric. For this recipe we used our Organic Turmeric Coconut Wraps which gave this recipe a nice pungent flavor and a mild aroma of coconut.
Prep Time: 15 min / Cook Time: 10 min / Total Time: 30 min
INGREDIENTS: Makes (4) Mini Tacos
- 1 Tsp NUCO Coconut Syrup Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tbsp Agave
- 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Bag Broccoli Coleslaw Mix
- 1 Tbsp NUCO Liquid Premium Coconut Oil - Lemon Herb
- 1 NUCO Organic Coconut Wrap - Turmeric
- 1/2 Lb peeled and deveined shrimp (0.5 lb)
- In a separate bowl combine all slaw ingredients until it is mixed well. Place bowl to the side for later.
- In your frying pan on low to medium heat, fry your unshelled shrimp in our NUCO Lemon Herb Coconut Oil for two minutes on each side. Place on a separate plate for later.
- Grab your Organic Turmeric Coconut Wrap and cut into four small pieces.
- Now begin pilling on the slaw and shrimp and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!