NUCO Vegan Mayo | Vegan Mayo | Avocado & Coconut Oil Mayo | Egg Free | Soy Free | Gluten Free | MCT Oil | Lemon Herb Coconut Oil
Who says a sandwich has to be packed with cold cuts? This sandwich is layered with fresh yummy and crunchy vegetables! For this recipe we made a creamy Basil Vegan Mayo and combined our Lemon Herb Coconut Oil for a tangy flavor. This sandwich is a burst of flavor and is a hearty and satisfying addition to any meatless meal.
Veggie Sandwich with Vegan Basil Mayo
- 2 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 large cucumber, sliced in small circles
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices of whole grain wheat bread
- 10 to 15 basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoon NUCO Lemon Herb Coconut Oil
- 1 cup NUCO Vegan MAYO
- Prepare your sliced bread and place to the side.
- In a food processor, add your basil eaves, Vegan Mayo, and Lemon Herb Coconut Oil and mix until the consistency is smooth.
- Spread a good amount of the Basil Vegan Mayo to your slices of bread.
- Begin stacking your veggies and cheese and your done!
- Best served cold and right away.
**Disclaimer: In our pursuit of providing a quality and consistent product, there was a slight change to the formulation, which requires the product to be refrigerated. As a result, we are no longer selling the MAYO online and is only available in select stores. Please visit our store locator here to find a store near you.